How Can the Lawyers at GRG Help You?
When you or someone in your family has suffered a serious injury, or when a loved one has died because of someone else’s negligence, you need an attorney and a law firm that you can count on for justice and fair compensation.
Personal Injury Lawyers · 314-241-5620 · 800-451-2950
Since 1946, people in St. Louis, in Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas and throughout the region have counted on the experience, knowledge and caring commitment of the personal injury attorneys at Gray, Ritter & Graham.
- Our law firm brings a team approach to each case we handle — and our clients are always the most important part of our team. Our clients are involved in all significant decisions that concern their cases.
- We keep our clients informed and updated about their cases throughout the complex and often lengthy litigation process.
- We work hard to expedite your case. We want to get you the compensation you need as soon as possible.
- Our clients have the advantage of a team approach, but, at the same time, we make sure that your attorney is always your attorney throughout the case. There are no hand-offs of clients.
- As you review our attorney profiles, you will see biographies of lawyers recognized by their peers as Super Lawyers and as having AV* peer review ratings from Martindale-Hubbell. You will see lawyers who are listed in Best Lawyers in America. You will find lawyers who have argued before the U.S. Supreme Court and the Missouri Supreme Court.
When you call or walk into our offices in St. Louis, you will be greeted by people who care about you, your family and your legal case.
There is no charge for a consultation at GRG.
There is no charge to discuss your case with a Gray, Ritter & Graham lawyer, and there will be no attorney fees unless we recover compensation for you. As personal injury lawyers, we are proud and privileged to know that we obtain justice for others. Contact us for a consultation. We represent clients in Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas and the surrounding region.
*CV, BV, and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.meet the team that has served the people for over 70 years