Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C. attorney Pat Hagerty obtained a $4.5 million verdict against Laclede Gas in a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of a couple whose 20-year-old son suffered fatal burns following a natural gas explosion at their St. Louis home. The lawsuit claimed that Laclede was negligent in its maintenance of underground gas pipes to the house, in failing to properly odorize the gas, and in its installation of a gas appliance. A jury found that as a result of the negligence the natural gas ignited and caused a massive explosion. The verdict was upheld upon appeal.learn more
Search the Site
How Can We Help?
Email us for a free consultation
Fill out my online form.
Disclaimer: The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.