At Gray, Ritter & Graham, we take extreme pride in our community involvement
Some of these activities include:
- Gray, Ritter & Graham recently donated $20,000 to The Soulard School. The Soulard School, founded in 2005, is a private school for pre-K through 6th grade whose students represent a diverse collection of racial and ethnic backgrounds, from a broad range of income levels. The unique school emphasizes creative and innovative thinking, personal empowerment, respect, and personal responsibility.
- Gray, Ritter & Graham attorneys spoke to William Myers’ “You and the Law” senior class at Francis Howell Central High School.
- Donating items for the Dress for Success® program
- Serving as part of a volunteer team providing humanitarian aid and basic health care to impoverished children in El Salvador.
- Shipping food, personal hygiene, and entertainment items to our troops stationed overseas.
- Conducting the annual GRG Advocacy Symposium in which we educate attorneys in the early stages of their careers on the professional and ethical attributes necessary to become skilled trial lawyers.
- Chairing a $4 million dollar gift campaign for Legal Services of Eastern Missouri (a not-for-profit organization that provides legal assistance to low income individuals).
- Participating in the Read Across America program bringing stories into the classroom.
- Promoting Kids Safety Day where various activities take place including the proper installation of car seats and distribution of bike helmets to area children.
- Joining in the Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys’ support of the Salvation Army by serving as a volunteer bell ringers.
- GRG attorneys and staff spent the day working on three houses in the JeffVanderLou Neighborhood for Habitat for Humanity.
- The law firm of Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C., donated six dozen dictionaries to the Ninth Grade Center at Southwest High School. The firm’s donation consisted of 72 Langenscheidt’s New College Merriam-Webster English dictionaries. Every teacher at the school received two dictionaries, while the school’s four English teachers were each given eight to 10 dictionaries for use in their classrooms.
- GRG employees participate in Project Angel Tree, which provides stockings and Christmas gifts for underprivileged children.
- Bunny Hop- GRG employees donated funds to help the Gateway Chapter of The Association of Legal Administrators build and distribute 2,000 Easter baskets to children in the metropolitan area.
We see these activities as a way of giving back to those in need and have incorporated this philosophy as part of our firm culture.
Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C. News
Gray, Ritter & Graham partner Morry Cole was sworn in as 2017-2018 President of The Missouri Bar on September 14 in Kansas…
Gray, Ritter & Graham attorney Cort VanOstran has been named by Missouri Lawyers Weekly a 2017 “Up & Coming Lawyer.” Those in the…