Lawyers Representing Victims of Traumatic Brain Injuries
A brain injury can happen in a matter of seconds, but the consequences can change a life forever. The level of seriousness can vary in a brain injury, but all brain injuries can have a life-changing impact on both the injured victims and their family members. If a loved one has suffered a brain injury because of someone else's negligence, talk to one of our personal injury lawyers about what happened.
Our lawyers help brain injured people and their families
At Gray Ritter Graham in St. Louis, we help brain injury victims obtain the compensation they deserve.
- When safety equipment fails, the manufacturer may be held responsible. A cheaply made motorcycle helmet can make a client's injuries worse, for example, than if no helmet had been used.
- An acute brain injury can require long-term institutional care. People who have suffered serious brain injuries require financial compensation to pay for long-term care and rehabilitation to achieve as much independence as possible.
- A car accident, truck accident or any other motor vehicle accident can cause brain damage. With closed-head injuries, the injuries may not be immediately noticeable.
- Medical malpractice — failure to monitor a fetus, for example, or negligence during surgery — can cause a lack of oxygen that results in a life-changing brain injury.
- Failure to understand blood test results can cause a serious brain injury, such as when calcium gets dangerously low (hypocalcemia), or blood glucose drops significantly (hypoglycemia).
A brain injury can leave a person without the ability to work or perform even the simplest of daily tasks. Such persons may lose the ability to comprehend and evaluate information. It is essential to have financial support for daily life, rehabilitation, and the loss of income.
It costs nothing to call and ask a GRG attorney to review the accident that caused your loved one's brain injury. Contact us as soon as possible so that we can preserve the evidence and begin our investigation. We represent clients in Missouri, Illinois, Arkansas and the surrounding areas.