Personal Injury Claims in Missouri
At Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C. we help victims obtain fair and just compensation for catastrophic injuries or wrongful deaths suffered due to another’s negligence in a wide range of personal injury accidents, including:
- Medical malpractice accidents: Doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel are trusted to take care of us, but sometimes they make what should have been avoidable errors, resulting in life-changing injuries. Our medical malpractice attorneys work with top medical experts to thoroughly investigate your case and seek just compensation.
- Wrongful death & catastrophic injury accidents: Careless behavior can cause catastrophic injuries that affect victims and their families. Our personal injury attorneys will work to identify all causes of the accident and recover fair financial recovery from those responsible for your serious injuries or the death of your loved one.
- Car accidents: Our personal injury lawyers can help you recover compensation for the severe injuries you or your family suffered at the hands of someone else’s negligence behind the wheel of a passenger car or SUV.
- Truck accidents: A tractor-trailer negligently barreling into other vehicles often results in life-changing injuries and death. These cases, often complex, require the in-depth experience our team of truck accident attorneys provides.
- Motorcycle accidents: Injuries to motorcyclists hit by other drivers are often severe. Our attorneys work diligently to ensure that our injured clients receive just compensation from those responsible.
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Serious injuries can result when car and truck drivers do not notice or properly make room for bicycles and pedestrians on roadways. If you have been hit by a distracted, drunk, or otherwise negligent driver while riding a bike or walking, you have the right to seek just compensation.
- Aviation accidents: Catastrophic aviation accidents are often fatal or result in severe, life-altering injuries. After a plane or helicopter crash, GRG will conduct a thorough investigation to preserve and secure evidence as quickly as possible on behalf of the victims and their families.
- Railroad crossing accidents: Unsafe, dangerous light rail or railroad crossings can cause catastrophic accidents. When you choose our experienced team of personal injury attorneys to investigate your crossing crash, we will work to identify all the causes of the accident and obtain financial recovery from those responsible.
- Boating accidents: Just like car and truck drivers, boat operators must be held responsible for accidents they cause that result in serious injuries or wrongful death. We have handled boating accidents on the Lake of the Ozarks, the Mississippi River, and other area waterways.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Companies that operate delivery trucks, buses, vans, construction vehicles, garbage trucks, and other commercial vehicles have a responsibility to ensure the safety of other drivers. Accidents involving commercial vehicles of all sizes can cause serious or fatal injuries, and victims deserve just compensation for the harm they and their families suffer.
- Premises liability accidents: Property owners are responsible for maintaining their premises and keeping those that enter their property safe. If you were severely injured while on public property (hotels, stores, hospitals, etc.) or private property, due to a property owner’s negligence, you have the right to seek compensation.
- Product liability accidents: Defective and dangerous products can cause life-changing injuries. Our personal injury lawyers will work to hold all those responsible – negligent manufacturers, sellers, distributors, and retailers – financially accountable for your injuries.
- Railroad & river worker accidents: Work on railroads, river barges, and other maritime-related jobs can be dangerous. These workers, hurt on the job, often suffer catastrophic injuries through no fault of their own. Our personal injury attorneys know the Jones Act and FELA well, and can help procure compensation for medical bills, lost wages, disabilities, wrongful death, and more for workers covered by them.
Pursuing Fair Compensation for Personal Injuries
If you have suffered catastrophic injuries in an accident caused by someone else’s carelessness and are facing sizeable out-of-pocket costs such as medical bills, lost wages, and other economic and non-economic losses, Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C., will take painstaking care in pursuing appropriate financial compensation for your losses.
If you’ve been injured in an accident, you could be eligible to seek compensation for the following damages incurred due to your injuries:
- Present and future medical expenses
- Current and future lost wages
- Property damage
- Emotional distress
We pursue personal injury claims on a daily basis and we are ready to fight for full compensation for you and your family.
Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C. is Here to Help
After suffering from a life-altering accident caused by others, you have the legal right to pursue compensation. To do so, it is essential to preserve evidence from the scene, start an investigation, and take action with the help of a personal injury attorney.
Since 1946, Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C. has fought for the legal rights of severely injured people in Missouri and Illinois. Our personal injury attorneys will gather evidence to build your case, ensure that you are informed throughout the process, and pursue the justice and compensation you deserve
Contact Us For Help
Contact Our Team Of St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers
If you suffered injuries or damages because of another’s negligence, time is of the essence. The personal injury lawyers at Gray, Ritter & Graham, P.C. will guide you through the hectic aftermath of your accident or the needless death of a loved one, and work for what you are owed from those responsible.
Contact us for a free consultation. We do not charge attorney fees unless we recover compensation. We represent clients in Missouri, Illinois, and the surrounding regions.
meet our team